Volunteers at the Center
We can't say enough about our great volunteers!
Serious About Volunteering?
Safety is our first priority. All of our volunteers (on-going volunteers or field students) must complete the following:
- criminal background check
- FBI background check, including fingerprinting
- child abuse clearance
- medical clearance - obtain our form at the front desk - must certify that you are free from communicable diseases and able to work in a child care setting
- negative tuberculosis (TB) test report, including date given and date read
- proof of age
- mandated reporting training (reportabusepa.pitt.edu)
- signed disclosure statement (on your first day)
Required Background check links
On Your First Day
- Bring your ID
- Sign in at the front desk on the visitor/volunteer log
- Sign your disclosure statement
- Get your badge to wear on site
- Park in the lot near the train tracks; a visitor parking pass is available at the front desk
Questions? Contact us at 610-696-8447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.