at West Chester Area Day Care Center
West Chester Area Day Care Center provides a variety of programs supporting working families. Our center serves children as young as 6 weeks of age through kindergarten. Our dedicated, experienced staff has credentials that meet or exceed state regulations, and is trained in infant/child CPR and first aid. Class assignments are based on the child's age plus developmental factors. Individual program pages listed below provide more information:
- Infants: child care for infants 6 weeks through 15 months
- Toddlers: child care for toddlers 13 months through 3 years old
- Preschool: full-day preschool for 3 and 4 year-olds with more emphasis on academic skills
- Kindergarten: full-day kindergarten for 4 and 5 year-olds
- Summer Programs: full-day week-by-week summer camp program for elementary students 1st grade through age 12
- Before and After Care: before and after school care during the school year for students kindergarten through age 12. Care is also available for in-service days and school holidays. We are a bus stop for seven local schools.
- Health tracking to assist parents in ensuring their children receive immunizations and a yearly physical.
- Free meals for every child, including formula for infants.
- Devereaux Early Childhood Assessment tool: Used school-wide, this tool aids us in identifying and strengthening every child's protective factors and in building more individualized instruction.
Find Out More