Your Gift in Action
Quite simply, our work would not be possible without the support of caring friends in the community.
Each gift touched a child's life and made it a little better. Some gifts include:
- Rotary Club of West Chester – a $1,000 Community Philanthropic Grant funding our Good Nutrition project
- Boeing Employees Community Fund – a $2,000 grant for new classroom libraries – a generous discount from Chester County Book Company means lots of new books to read!
- Employees of Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Siemens – through United Way Days of Caring provided help with painting, repairs, maintenance, landscaping, and cleaning
- Paula Moore – teacher supplies
- Phi Sigma Pi – toys
- West Chester Association for the Education of Young Children – books
- W. T. Stocum & Sons – doors
- Delaware Valley Children's Charity – holiday giving
- Siemens employees – through United Way Days of Caring help with painting, fence repairs, and computer maintenance and upgrades
These join gifts from more than 80 individual donors, more than a dozen corporate and foundation donors and numerous in-kind donations from generous people and businesses throughout the community to keep our Center strong and able to serve our community's children. How can you help?